What are seniors looking forward to?

Ana Cifuentes, Staff Writer

Class of 2019 has a lot of exciting events to look forward to!

The past three years have gone by and now it’s finally senior year senior year. Senior year is a stressful year due to college applications, but the events make senior year more enjoyable.

There are many more memories that you can make this year. Cleveland senior Jaleelat Afalabi says,” This events make me look forward to senior year, I am so excited to attend all this events and make so much memories.

The number one event that everyone has been waiting for is graduation. Graduation seems to be a faraway event, but now it’s just around the corner; sooner, rather than later, class of 2019 will be in their gowns.

Graduating is the most satisfied feeling knowing you have accomplished the 4 years of high school. Now you’ll be closing a chapter of your life and starting another one. All the college applications will be done and all required classes will be completed.

Senior year is a fun-filled and exciting year filled with events throughout the year. Grad night is an event made to go with friends to Disneyland and ride all the rides you want all night. Senior barbecue is where the class of 2019 go have a barbecue together and just hang out. Senior breakfast is where all the seniors dress formally, go eat, and have a fashion show. Senior movie is where they all dress in pajamas and watch a movie together.

Prom is the most associated event with senior year. This is going to be the best night of your life. It’s a night to celebrate with friends what you guys have accomplished. Hayley Benitez says,”I have always dreamed of going to prom.This is when I get to be with my friends and dress up and just have a great time.”

Senior year is to have fun and celebrate that you have made it to the last year of high school. There are many events to look forward to and many memories to make. Class of 2019 have fun and enjoy all the events because you deserve it.