My High School Experience

Ana Cifuentes, Staff Writer

The first day of high school is soon coming to an ending. From freshman year to senior year all gone by too fast. Sooner than later senior year will be over and all the memories will stick with me forever.

I remember the first day of high school as if it just happened. I remember the day before I was so nervous and scared. I didn’t know what to expect and I didn’t know much people who going to Cleveland High School.

The first day I remember walking in seeing so many people I’ve never seen before. As the days went by I started to get comfortable with classes and began joining clubs. I made so many new friends during freshman year.

The second year of high school I was not scared or nervous because I knew what to expect. This year I joined new clubs, started to go to football games, and other school activities. I became more involved in going to plays and pep rallies. This year was fun and better than freshman year.

Then all of a sudden I was already in 11th grade, halfway through high school; goes by so fast. That year, many things happened like fireworks and lots of fights. I didn’t join any new clubs this year, but I still go to attend events like football games, pep rallies, and teachers dance. This year was not that as fun, but it did go by so fast.

This year’s first day back to school I was nervous and excited. This will be my last year of high school. I’m looking forward to seeing what I learn and do this year, especially with all the senior events. I have enjoyed this past three years and I know I’ll enjoy my senior year much more.